Made In Asia 2016






Ahah une fois de plus je suis mega en retard dooonnc, juste une poignée de photos, et peu de blabla ;)
J'avais prévu d'y aller samedi et dimanche, mais finalement je n'ai pu y aller qu'un seul jour.
~
Haha once again I am veeeery late, just a handful of photos, and little blah ;)
I had planned to go Saturday and Sunday, but finally I only was able to go a single day.






Avec Lindsay (et Aly qu'on ne voit pas x) dans la voiture.
~
With Lindsay (and Aly that you can't see x) in the car.




(Snap pour dire à Bee qu'elle est belle XDDDDD)
~
(Snap to say to Bee that she is beautiful XDDDDD)





Arrivées dans la convention, nous avons fait quelques emplettes ;)
~
When arrving, we did some shopping ;)





J'adore ces petites tasses trop mignonnes <3

En ce qui concerne mes achats, ils n'ont rien à voir avec mes photos haha... J'ai choisi deux illustrations encadrées, des fanarts du Petit Chaperon Rouge et de Blanche Neige. Mais aussi un joli short squelette noir chez Iron First <3
~
I love these too cute little cups <3

Regarding shopping, they aren't related with my pictures haha... I chose two framed artwork, fanarts from Little Red Riding Hood and Snow White. But also a nice black skeleton short at Iron First <3








Chihiro <333






Juste nos outfits shots... je suis déçue de ne pas avoir ceux des autres mais j'ai vraiment à peine sorti mon appareil cette journée là, désolée ='(

Lili <3
Gros coup de coeur sur sa tenue! Les blouse marron, les bijoux, les chaussures, j'adore!
~
Just our outfits shots... I'm disappointed not to have those of others but I really just took out my camera only a few times that day, sorry ='(

Lili <3
Big crush on her outfit! Brown blouse, jewelry, shoes, I love them!









Moi, tenue trèèèès très simple =)
~
Me, with a veeeery simple outfit =)







Outfit rundown : 

Headdress : Offbrand 
Blouse : AP
JSK : Vierge Vampur
Chaussettes : AP
Chaussures : Queen Bee
Sac : Offbrand
Accessoires : Offbrand, AP, Primark
~
Outfit rundown : 

Headdress : Offbrand 
Blouse : AP
JSK : Vierge Vampur
Socks : AP
Shoes : Queen Bee
Bag : Offbrand
Accessories : Offbrand, AP, Primark








Aly <3
J'ai trouvé sa tenue très originale et bien dosée!
J'adore cette robe, ce n'est pas un secret :3
~
Aly <3
I found her outfit very original and well balanced!
I love this dress, it's not a secret :3










Et pour terminer, deux petites photos d'Hilde, croisée à ce moment là <3
~
And finally, two small photos of Hilde, met at that time <3





A très vite j'espère!
~
See you soon I hope!

1 commentaire:

  1. It was so good to see you again, I thought the three of you looked beautiful! :)

    RépondreSupprimer